Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Virus



Earlier I was thinking about how it had been a couple days since I posted anything on this blog. For the life of me, though, I couldn't think of one thing to talk about.


I decided I would look up some funny jokes about triathlons and post those, in order to get my quota in but not actually have to think about anything.


Using a search engine, I found a joke site that promised to give me super-funny things to post. I clicked on the link and... wait for it...


I got a virus.


Fortunately my hubby has our computer situation taken care of pretty well, and my virus checker caught it and eliminated it (knock on wood). Yet, I couldn't help wondering, is this a sign?


As some of you know, I have a persistent ab injury that scares me. One of the only things it prevents me from doing is running. Maybe you don't know this, but triathlons include running. Three miles of running. I can usually get a good 1/4 mile in before my ab starts being a (literal) pain in my side.


Is my ab the virus that will ruin this triathlon?

No comments:

Post a Comment