Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's YOUR turn...



This is an all-call for comments.

Estella Getty and I often talk about our negative body/mind/stuff issues. We don't really talk that often about our GOOD body/mind/stuff things, do we?

But we should.

You know, I have thunder thighs. Seriously. My body is disproportionate. While I can get by (sometimes) buying a small shirt, I will never, ever be able to wear a small bottom. It's cuz of my massive thighs. BUT... my thighs are strong. I can kick like nobody's business. I think that's pretty darn cool.

So what about you? What are things you rag on yourself for that are really blessings? Tell us. We want to share in the beauty that is your body (or your brain!). I know that sounds creepy, but I didn't mean it to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment